75 Ways to make extra Money.
We all want to make some extra money and have more to spend. There are many ways to make extra money, no matter how much time you have left to get started. Here are 75 ways to make extra money.
You can really do various things to make extra money. “How am I going to make extra money?” You wonder now.
That’s the most frequently asked question I got as a budgetcoach. I understand that it is difficult and you don’t know where to start and what to do.
I have made a list with many ideas for making extra money. This list is for everyone who wants to make extra money. There is something in the list for you, I know it!
Start your own business.23 ways to make extra money by starting for yourself. Starting your own business can be a great way to make extra money and can even grow into a thriving business that you can work full time on and create a good income with.
1. Start a blog. Blogging is a way in which many people make money. One more than the other, but you can earn money with it. You can start your blog for a small amount per month. There are several books and courses to help you build a blog.
2. Do you love to mess around in your garden? Then keep the garden for others. Cutting grass, weeding, cleaning gutters, clearing leaves and dead branches.
3. Fitting on houses. It is becoming more famous in the travel world. Do you want to go on holiday, but do not have money for this or do you want to save money, then you can look after someone’s house. Perhaps you can find a nice place with a nice environment where you can look after a house for a while. Sometimes there are pets that need to be taken care of and sometimes you even get paid for it. Many websites can be found when you are looking for this.
4. Fitting and / or walking on animals. Many people work and don’t have time to walk the dog. They can hire you for that. You can even walk a number of dogs at once if you start your own dog walking service.
5. Dog trainer. If dogs are your passion, you can give training to dog owners. You do need training for this to become a good trainer.
6. Test products. You can do this via the internet. You can register and if a product needs to be tested you may be asked to do so. Do you still have a few free products and you can also be paid for them.
7. Become a driver. You can sign up with Uber and earn money by taking people to their destination. You decide how much time you put into this and how much you earn.
8. Babysitter. You can earn a nice extra money this way. If you really want to earn more money, start your own childcare from home. There are rules attached to this, but you can take care of a number of children at the same time.
9. Are you handy? Then start as a handyman / woman and offer help to people who have chores around and around the house. They are becoming increasingly scarce, so these people have a really good chance of finding work.
10. Cleaning. Cleaning houses is a very well-known way of making extra money. Demand remains and if you enjoy cleaning (yes, those people are there), you can earn a nice extra with this. I know someone who runs a good cleaning company and cleans offices and companies.
11. Mover. Many people need help with moving. Set up your own moving company together with a partner. The earnings are often very good.
12. Photography. Many people have photography as a hobby, but you can develop professionally if you like it. You can now also sell your photos to internet companies. A nice extra merit. Take some courses to make sure you can take good photos. It often starts with friends and family and can grow into a well-run company.
13. Hobbies. If you know a lot about your hobby, you can also earn money with it. Give workshops or courses to share your knowledge and experience with others. It doesn’t matter what you do, music, crochet, diving, whatever.
14. Homework guidance and tutoring. Many people want to give extra tutoring for their child in certain subjects. If you know a lot about a profession, you can lend a helping hand. It often pays very well.
15. Window washer. A very well-known job is the window cleaner. There is a lot of work to be found and it’s quite nice if you can wash several houses at the same time in a street after good word of mouth.
16. Washing cars. You can also earn some nice money with this.
17. Do you enjoy entertaining children? Organize children’s parties and make sure you have good face painting, crafts and possibly make animals from balloons. Many people still give it up if they no longer know how to entertain the children on a birthday.
18.Painter. If you can paint well and neatly, then this might be something for you. Paint houses for others and earn extra money with this.
19. Your own courier company. You can deliver packages and papers for many companies.
20. Wedding planner. Do you like weddings and is organizing something you don’t turn your hands around? Then wedding planner is the job for you. Many people take someone in the arm to help prepare the wedding and also ensure that the day runs smoothly. You take care of everything from the bride and groom so that they experience the most beautiful day of their lives. How nice it is to witness that.
21. A fairly new concept is the event planner. You organize events and take a lot out of the hands of the organizer.
22. Do you like ironing? Then iron for others. People bring their clean laundry to you and they can pick it up ironed again. You can really get good earnings from this.
23. Do you like baking? Start your own business in baking and selling cakes and cupcakes. It often starts with family and friends and can eventually grow into a real business, where you are asked to bake a cake for wedding, maternity party and birthdays.
Do you want to know how you can easely start a side business?
Get your free guide here!
Find a part-time job to earn extra money.
There are many part-time jobs that you can do next to your current (full-time or part-time) job. That way you also get extra money.
24. Go help with fireworks during the Christmas holidays. They often ask extra staff for this because of the busy days. They are temporary jobs, but often deserve fun and money.
25. A part-time job in the summer. Go to a beach tent or a terrace to see if they can use extra help in the service or the kitchen. At a local pool, they also need extra help in the summer when the outdoor pool is open.
26. Behind the bar at a restaurant, bar or other entertainment venue. Working hours are often on weekends and in the evenings, so they can often be combined with another full-time job.
27. Hostess or host in a restaurant. You receive the guests and guide them to their table, clean up, and make sure everything runs smoothly for the guests. A nice job to earn extra money.
28. On-call teacher. Raids for teachers who are sick or on leave.
29. Another form of catering with which you can earn extra money is in a hotel or holiday park. Various functions are available, both for seasonal work and throughout the year.
30. Working in a store. There are several functions to work in a store. As a seller, filler or cashier. You can often work enough hours there and you earn good money. In addition, you often get a discount on the products.
31. Tour guide. Do you like to go abroad then tour guide may be something for you. Ask travel companies if it’s possible that you can work in another country for a summer. A nice experience and you earn something with it.
Earn money online.
Making money online is no longer new, but there are still people who have no idea how to use it.
The best part is that you can do it wherever you want. At home behind the laptop, on vacation or wherever you are.
You can work anywhere online nowadays.
40. If you are good with the English language, you can become a blog editor. You check the blogs for spelling mistakes and grammar. A nice extra income.
41. Many people still struggle to find a job. It often turns out that their C.V. is out of order or looks sloppy. You can help others with their C.V. get it in order. Offer yourself online.
42. Are you good at creating content for social media? Then there is a lot of work to be found here. Many companies are looking for people who manage social media for them and if you are known in the social media world and you manage the steps you need to take to reach the customer, they are certainly waiting for you.
43. If you have a lot of knowledge about building websites, you can help companies / entrepreneurs with their website. Entrepreneurs pay for this and you can really earn good money if you put yourself on the map.
44. Freelance writing. Many online businesses use freelance writers to put a piece of text on their website. That way they don’t have to write everything themselves. You can sell articles about certain topics that you know about, for example to blogs or informative websites.
45. Virtual assistants are increasingly requested by internet entrepreneurs. They take a lot of work off your hands, so the entrepreneur only wants to focus on those things that are important to him or her. There are various tasks you can get, answering emails, keeping an appointment calendar, organizational tasks, addressing customers and the like. A varied job that can earn fun.
46. Completing surveys. There are many companies that pay for surveys. Several can be found on the internet. You don’t always get paid in money, but often in products. This differs per website.
47. Create an online program to help your customers. Here you can earn a nice income. If you know a lot about something, you can share this information with your customers that way.
There are many ways to get extra money. Likewise by selling objects. We all have some stuff lying around in the house or in cupboards that we no longer use. Get rid of it!
48. Sell your stuff on marketplace. Everyone knows the website and you can often lose some of your stuff.
49. Various sales groups can be found on Facebook. Many have been set up from a specific region. It’s easier to sell something in your own region, because people come to you faster to pick up something. Collecting and paying right away is a great option. You are less likely not to receive your money or the product.
50. EBAY. Another way to sell your stuff is through EBAY. You have a global reach and are therefore more likely to sell your product.
51. Selling to thrift stores. Not all thrift stores pay for your stuff, but they are there. If you really have items that are of value, such as old items and antiques, then the shop owner wants to give them something for that.
52. Sell your clothes to a second-hand clothing store. We have one around here and she takes clothes twice a year, winter and summer clothes, and she sells them in her shop. Half of the proceeds go to the customer who brings the clothes and the other half to her. A good concept that really works.