Do you want to know how you can be successful?
Success is in many things, not just how much money you make.
Maybe you want to be successful in your work, you want to have your household in order, you want to have your finances in order so that you are no longer afraid of running out of money at the end of the month, maybe you want to have your own successful business or do you ever want to finish a great sports contest. It can really be anything in which you want to be successful.
It doesn’t matter what your goal is and where you want to be successful in, the steps to success are the same for everyone.
A step that is necessary for every successful person:
Do not immediately think that you plan everything so well, because there is really more to it. Suppose you can’t plan well and you live in chaos, you live from salary to salary, you have nothing in order, you are busy with several things at the same time in your business or whatever… then you miss a lot of opportunities to achieve your goals.
Successful people are constantly looking at what they can do today to achieve their goals in the future.
For example, if you have many tasks in your building company and nothing is getting done because you are busy with all tasks, you will miss your goal. In order to achieve good results in the long term, you will have to set goals and divide them into action points. If you keep working in the chaos, nothing will come off 100%. Planning ahead is therefore also important in this example. You keep an overview and by making it clear how you plan and distribute your work, you ultimately get more done.
So first write down your goals that you want to achieve in order to lead your ideal life.
And feel free to start these sentences with I WANT….
I found that difficult at first, but if you really want it you have to, so feel free to say it out loud! I WANT….
Some of my future goals are:
- I want to work more from home and in this way better organize my time myself. So create more freedom.
- I want to be busy with this blog every day and I want this blog to be successful.
- I want to lose a few pounds and feel even healthier.
- I want to spend more time with my dogs and the people around me.
- I want to have more finances to spend so that I can go on holiday, buy another car and / or an electric bicycle. But also that I have a little more money to spend on clothes and relaxation.
For these goals I make a plan with action points. These goals are also not achievable in a short period of time, so I put in at least a year. I am very curious where I will be in a year. Are you joining me?
I’ve worked really hard to get where I am now, but I know I’ll have to work even harder to achieve some of these new goals. So I will have to make sacrifices again to free up time and energy to get started with these goals.
It’s time to pop again!
Your ideal life.
Imagine your ideal life and make goals based on your list. Start creating your ideal life from now on. Imagine yourself achieving success in this. And convince yourself that you will be able to achieve these goals.
Make a long-term planning of how you will eventually achieve these goals after a year or maybe 5 years.
Now make decisions about what to do to start walking your path to that life. What do you have to do to make that happen?
The 5 steps to plan ahead for success:
1. So first write down what your ideal life would look like. Write down every detail and leave nothing out. Everything is allowed and allowed, nothing is too crazy. Make goals of this.
2. Think about the possible ways you can achieve your goal. Write down action points.
3. Choose whether your goal is achievable in the short or long term. Set a real time against this. Find a good balance in this.
4. Be open to change and take the opportunities when they present themselves. Even if it’s an opportunity you didn’t think of at first. Don’t let your fears take over and look at possibilities instead of impossibilities.
5. Work hard with your goals and stay motivated. Schedule mid-term review moments to see if you are on the right track, if you need longer, or if you might even reach your goal sooner. Adjust your goal and action plan if necessary.
Do you want to make more money?
Then I have some tips for you below:
TIP: A good idea to generate extra money is to see how you can earn money with your hobby. Surely there is something you enjoy doing that can help others or you have products you can sell.
Hobbies you can make money with:
- Write as a freelancer, blogger, author or columns
- Design as a web designer or graphic designer
- Do you like cooking and baking then try to sell products. Or make a cookbook.
- If you like to photograph, you can sell your photos via the internet.
- Are you a creative centipede and do everything in crochet, knitting, painting, quilting, clothing or do you have another creative hobby. Try selling these products over the internet.
These are some ideas to get you started on generating more income for yourself. Try to deal with this in a creative way and think of even more ways to make money.
It doesn’t matter how you achieve success, but achieving success is very motivating.
How cool is it when you have reached your goal?
And don’t forget, it doesn’t always have to involve money to be successful!
I will work with my goals and will keep you informed via the blog about the progress.
I wish you a lot of SUCCESS with planning and achieving your goals.